By Henry Blackaby
Featuring seven in-depth studies based on the best-selling Blackaby Study Bible, this helpful guide for groups or individuals includes leader’s notes; an introduction to the gospel of John; explanations and interpretations of the text; story illustrations; related Bible verses; questions for reflection; and life applications. As a member of Jesus’ most intimate circle of friends, John underscores Jesus’ divine nature, heavenly origin, and His power. John’s writings include Jesus’ seven “I am” statements that describe His identity, the seven signs that reveal His divinity, and the love that Jesus embodies.
The lessons include:
- Leader’s Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life
- John is part of our Fusion Library
- Buy John on Amazon
No reviews at this time. Click the link below to be the first.
Have you read this book? Help improve our site by adding your thoughts.